Bathroom Remodel Ideas in Lincoln
- Paint - This option is considered to be the most affordable but highly effective one. This project may take a longer time to finish since painting in a small place needs to be done gently and slowly, especially around the window, the tub, shower area, the sink, the toilet, the mirror, the wall corners, and the floor area.
- Upgraded Fixtures - Find the newest fixture if you decide to choose this project. Replacing a sink, shower, or tub is costly, but updating the handles, knobs, and faucets will make great alternatives. These features are often inexpensive and are easy to install. We recommend buying what's trending but still have that timeless appeal.
- Put a Limit on Tile - If you want new tiles, keep in mind that they tend to get expensive, especially when you need to hire a contractor to install them. One way to save money is to focus on substantial areas like the floor. Or you could put new tiles on one strip along the wall then paint the remaining wall. For a more noticeable tile, look for artistic designs. Hire a professional from Bathroom Remodel Lincoln to ensure each piece is lade appropriately and evenly, from the wall to the floor.
- Find Affordable Countertops - You might want to spend more on granite countertops to keep up with the trend; however, granites are expensive. There are other ways you can refresh your countertops without getting broke. Neutral colors like brown, tan, and light beige are not recommended for those who need to stay within their budget because they tend to be pricey. Instead, opt for different shades. If you find a slab with imperfections but still in good condition, you can probably buy it at a discounted price. Place the slab where the sink or faucets are so it is not easy to notice the imperfections.
- Be Eco-Friendly - When redesigning your bathroom, remember to update with the environment in mind. For eco-friendly bathroom remodel ideas in Lincoln, try choosing low-flow showerheads, toilets, and sinks. These choices will not only lessen your bills, but they will also help in water conservation.